This 4-hour instructional has it all! It’s perfect for beginners and seasoned veterans alike… or anyone looking to make highlight reel submissions! It’s available as a 4-disk DVD set or Digital download. Get it today Ninjas!
The Most Dynamic Neck-Attack System in the World
The incredible new submission system created and conceived through the eyes of BJJ black belt and BJJAfter40 founder Mike “Spider Ninja” Bidwell.
Over 4 hours of the most progressive and creative jiu jitsu attacks ever seen.
- Headhunter focuses on chokes and strangles but includes tons of joint locks, foot locks and more.
- See through the eyes of a black belt – every detail, angle and closeup is there!
- Tons of Gi & No Gi moves – almost everything is translatable to submission grappling and BJJ
- Get Mobile! Includes a full stretching sequence that corresponds to the moves in the instructional so you can easily develop the skills needed to effectively perform the moves.
- Review each segment with close ups, on screen instructions, multiple angles and slow motion.
- Enjoy clear, concise easy-to-follow instruction – Perfect for all levels.
- Includes all the moves made famous by the ‘Spider Ninja’ like:
The Cryangle Choke, Kraken Choke, Ninja Roll Chokes 2.0, The Seppuku Choke, No Gi Spider Guard Attacks, Multiple Triangle attacks from inversions / unorthodox positions, Spider X Guard, Head Lopper Choke, Multiple Back takes / attacks and MORE!
Flow-Jitsu is also available!
Be sure to check out our first instructional Flow-Jitsu available from the Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood. Perfect for beginners to advanced students. Tons of great moves, transitions and submissions that all connect seamlessly together.
“Awesome program for learning smooth flowing moves and Mike’s style. Really cool to see these two guys working together – highly recommended!”
“Mike is easy to learn from and understand and I really like his teaching style. I’ve been doing jiu jitsu for years now, but there was a lot of new stuff in here that I found very creative and innovative. Great job!”